Then they asked me about Afrikan breast, the health of Afrikan versus the resources of Afrika! Why would a nation with so much have so little? Why are our children hungry while we stand on such rich soil? Why don’t we have money yet we digging gold? Perfect weather, floods of natural water 💦, suns shine, and healthy forests yet people are sick? Is this not the result of urbanization and fake systems which don’t attend to the needs of the people but the bourgeoise?
The mind was stuck on puzzle given by Solomon : Songs of Solomon 8:8 we have our little sister who do not have breast and what shall we say about her the day she will be spoken for” another version would submit
“We have a little sister ..,
“too young to have breasts.” ..,
“What will we do for our sister if someone asks to marry her?”
The disaster is when the women of our days would rather “breast their husbands than their children”! Are these not the politicians of our day? Are these breast for cosmetic use or a vaccination and original natural feeding station for the children? Are these economies not owned by foreigners
How has Afrika failed to look after her children in this century? How was it in the past ? How will the situation own out in the future?
Then you enter some churches and it is illegal for women to breast feed in church?
Here are the observations and suggestions from the watcher ;
1. Afrika must take time to develop her breast before attracting foreign husbands
2. Afrika must not hurry to sign treaties which feeds other children when her own children are hungry
3. Afrika must not be under pressure from the husbands at the door who have no interest in the offspring but the “furniture between our legs”
4. Afrikan social institutions (churches, ngos etc) must live up to their mandate to be “feeding centers” of our own children!
5. Afrikan businesses and export gurus must be ashamed of themselves to be exporting the very commodities which are scares at home.
– How do you assist and send donations to France when your own country is in poverty?
-How do you export coal and you have no electricity ? How do you send your children to European school because you can’t build your own schools? How do you spend millions in foreign hospitals because you too important to invest and build you own health systems?
-How do you destroy the Afrikan economy through legislations and fees the European economy? How do you take your hard earned cash and bank it in colonial banks? How do you insure your country and assert with the same colonizer?
-How have you as a politician changed the lives of the people except that you have become the new colonial master! So what are you going to do about prisons; build new one ? What are the causes of these crimes, do you have desire to deal with real issues or you have become beneficiaries of the colonial system
6. Afrikan democracy is a toddler compared to American democracy 300yrs apart. How does a 25year old South Afrika marry a 300 year USA old “judiciay” man?
7. Is there a way we can possibly talk to the man at the door that our child is not yet ready for “adult business”?
8. Are these people at the door not child molesters? Why not find yourself an old woman in Europe or China than force your way to marry a child? Can’t you see that the playing field is not level, and that you are taking advantage of infants?
9. The guts of the west are rather evil, how do you even bring dowry for a child who still need to be breast feed first: now you want to marry her, are you normal ? You came all the way passing all the other old women to marry and infant!
Take your time Afrika, don’t be under pressure from the bullies, (who want raw materials ) and economic and political abusers! Don’t get absorbed in cosmetics of deals, wipe your eyes and deal with real issues? Don’t listen to the sweets they will give you (that’s what children like) – ask what will they take away from me ? This politics is a brothel of the souls of our children, a gambling station of the wealth and inheritance of our fathers.
Afrika is young and vibrant, it will be shame that our fathers “politicians, economist, religious leaders” will sell us into prostitution (debt) at this tender age.
Afrika connect your children to the Breast! Let your education show the children the real source of life(the ground the earth Umhlaba, land)?
Stop putting plastic bottles in our mouth, we want our Afrikan mothers breast , rich in vitamins and nutrients! We want to learn and feed from indigenous, clean and natural sources of knowledge, medicines, governance, economics etc.
There is a great potential of growing these juvenile breasts into motherhood. We have too long ignored our own systems in a rush for European marriage with old goats, yet no one will breast feed our children but ourselves, why not invest money into researches to develop these “Afrikan breast”. I call for Afrikan Indigenous Movement to stand tall and champion the agenda of “breast development”. This is how AIM works:
You take yourself in your profession and see how You can indigenize your sector. Find solutions to contextualize your skills and harvest indecency’s knowledge. Plug into Afrikan solutions and then come to the organization to build AIM. We need lawyers, doctors, teachers, engineers, bankers, accountants, the Question is “how do we break the colonial system and make it Afrikan?”
The solutions we are looking for are trapped in the formalities of western bureaucrats who have drugged our graduates into formal employment? How do we use this education we now have and convert it into electricity, water purification, inventions how do you covert a Slovak into an insurance company? How to franchises “Kasi” food into high street Sandton? Can all these universities up to now not produce just one car a local south Afrikan Car? How do we turn Victoria Herb (Durban) market into a pharmaceutical giant?
I am the watcher from the future living with you in the present with solutions from the past
Farmers of Thought
Maponga Yashua iii Marara
KPP Svosve ChangaMbire DZimbabgwe
#AIM Afrikan Indigenous Movement¥